Tuesday 1 November 2011

Boux Avenue

Hello Lovelies!

So it's not strictly beauty related but I couldn't resist sharing this with you...

I first heard of Boux Avenue through Victoria's Vintage blog and then realised it had popped up on the blog radar some time ago, where had I been? I was intrigued to find out it was actually owned by Dragons Den favourite Theo Parfitis and the aim was to deliver a traditional service, with high quality items that were not only a great fit but that also add a helping of glamour to your boudoir. I couldn't resist the idea of getting a lovely glossy box filled with tissue paper wrapped prettyness in the post so been as they have a sale running and you also get a free pair of underwear with every bra, well it would have been rude not to. I went for two pretty lacey numbers, reduced from £20 to £8! Free underwear too, and being that all knickers were on 3 for 2 I ended up getting two bras and three pairs of underwear, delivered, for an amazing £19. I was already patting myself on the back for money well spent.

And when my parcel arrived I wasn't disappointed. I have found that for me the bra's run true to size, I was blessed/cursed (delete as appropriate) with some rather sizeable boobs and never really believe the store size guides until I try the bra on myself. However, at that price and with free returns I figured it was worth a try, and I'm so glad I did. I placed my order on Sunday night and received my parcel at half past seven on Tuesday morning, the lace print pink tissue paper and scented rose petals are such a lovely touch and it really does feel like you're getting something special. A bit more exciting than my usual bra buying routine; traipsing into M and S, scouring through rails to find the right size and hoping you won't see anyone you know when you decide you'd like something a bit more risque than that seamless t-shirt bra. 

my beautiful parcel

Boux Avenue cater from a modest 30A to a more voluptuous 40H and bras are priced between £12 and £28. They also do a beautiful range of nightwear, swimwear and gifts.There are still lots of gorgeous items on sale and the 3 for 2 underwear offer is still on so I highly suggest you get yourselves over there and have a look. As well as the website they also have several stores based around the UK where you can pop in for their expert bra fitting service and if the picture below is anything to go by, why wouldn't you?

Boux Avenue Store
Lots of Love xxx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...